Please find below the most commonly asked questions about our products and our answers to them. If your question has not been answered below, please contact us and we will be happy to get back to you.
What are the largest screws you can manufacture?
- For Shaftless screws: 600 mm OD x 600 mm pitch with a 150 mm x 30 mm bar (24" OD x 24" pitch with a 6" x 1" 3/16 bar)
- For Shafted screws: 500 mm OD x 500 mm pitch with a 220 mm x 15 mm bar (20" OD x 20" pitch with a 8" 5/8 x 5/8" bar)
What is the longest screw you can manufacture?
- There is no real limit as to the manufacturing length of the screw, the only thing would be that for screws longer than 6 meters (20 feet), we deliver the screws in manufacturing lengths (between 1.5m and 2.5m (5' and 8')) or lengths according to your preference, to be welded together by the customer.
Kinds of materials used to manufacture your screws?
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel 304 and 316
- W44 Steel / A36
- Hardox 400
- SB450 (Swedish Steel)
- For other materials, please contact us
Can we use your screws as OEM replacement parts for our existing conveyors from other manufacturers?
- Our screws and parts can be manufactured to respect your actual conveyor's dimensions and tolerances, so they are OEM replacements for your existing equipment, whoever the manufacturer is.
Do your products come with a warranty?
- We guarantee the material, tolerances and workmanship when manufacturing your screws.
What is your standard delivery time?
- Our standard delivery time is 4 weeks. Express delivery is available upon request.
What countries do you do business in?
- We usually do business in North America (Canada, USA, Mexico). For other countries, please contact us.